TOP 1500+ Entrepreneur Quotes of Motivation

Entrepreneur Quotes: Entrepreneurship can be both a challenging and rewarding journey. It requires courage, determination, and an unbreakable work ethic to succeed in the business world. That’s why we’ve curated this list of 1500+ inspirational quotes for entrepreneurs: to motivate and encourage them on their entrepreneurial journey even when faced with hardship or difficulties. From well-known business leaders to up-and-coming innovators alike, these words of wisdom provide comfort on this path.

Entrepreneur Quotes

Entrepreneur Quotes

  • Work Hard. Dream Big.
  • Work Until Expensive Becomes Cheap.
  • Don’T Believe Every Thing You Think.
  • Make More Moves & Less Announcements.
  • Entrepreneur’S Ultimate Goal Is Freedom.
  • If Opportunity Doesn’t Knock, Build A Door.
  • You Can Go To Work Or You Can Be The Boss.
  • I’D Rather Hustle 24/7 Than Slave 9 To 5.
  • I’M Not A Businessman, I’M A Business, Man !
  • Don’T Wait. The Time Will Never Be Just Right.
  • The True Entrepreneur Is A Doer, Not A Dreamer.
  • I Never Dreamed About Success. I Worked For It.
  • Failure Is Not Falling Down But Refusing To Get Up. ( Entrepreneur Quotes )
  • Ignore Everyone Else & Just Do What You Want To Do.
  • The Average Millionaire Has Seven Streams Of Income.
  • Hard Work Beats Talent When Talent Doesn’t Work Hard.
  • Success Is Doing Ordinary Things Extraordinarily Well.
  • The Harder The Struggle, The More Glorious The Triumph.
  • Leader Don’T Create Followers, They Create More Leaders.
  • Once You Start To See Results, It Becomes An Addiction. ( Entrepreneur Quotes )
  • You Never Lose In Business. Either You Win Or You Learn.
  • To Know What Life Is Worth You To Risk It Once In A While.
  • What We Fear Doing Most Is Usually What We Most Need To Go.
  • When You Mind Your Own Business, Life Is Way Less Stressful.
  • I Don’T Care What Anyone Says….Being Rich Is A Good Thing.
  • Do Something Today That Your Future Self Will Thank You For.
  • If You Want To Achieve Greatness, Stop Asking For Permission. ( Entrepreneur Quotes )
  • Impossible Only Means That You Haven’T Found The Solution Yet.
  • I Create. I Take Risks I Live My Passion. I Am An Entrepreneur.
  • The Things You Regret Most In Life Are The Risks You Didn’t Take.
  • If There’S A 30%B Chance Of Rain, I See A 70% Chance Of Sunlight.
  • If You Don’T Fight For What You Want, Don’T Cry For What You Lost.
  • Successful Entrepreneur Are Givers And Not Takers Of Positive Energy.
  • Entrepreneur Are Like Sharks. They Die When They Stop Moving Forward.
  • Those Who Say It Can Not Be Done, Should Not Interrupt Those Doing It. ( Entrepreneur Quotes )
  • Making A Big Life Change Is Scary. But, Know What’S Even Scarier ? Regret.
  • The Person With Big Dreams Is More Powerful Than The One With All The Facts.
  • Entrepreneur Is Someone Who Has A Vision For Something And A Want To Create.
  • The Struggle You’Re In Today Is Developing The Strength You Need For Tomorrow.
  • Honesty And Integrity Are By Far The Most Important Assets Of An Entrepreneur.
  • Look Back At Your Life. It’S Always The Hardest Times That Made You Who You Are.
  • If You Are Unwilling To Risk The Unusual, You Will Have To Settle For The Ordinary.
  • If You Don’T Build Your Dream, Someone Else Will Hire You To Help Them Build Theirs.
  • In Order To Succeed Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Than Your Fear Of Failure. ( Entrepreneur Quotes )
  • I Am An Entrepreneur. This Does Not Mean I Hustle For Free. I Have Bills Just Like You.
  • An Entrepreneur Isn’t Someone Who Owns A Business, It’S Someone Who Makes Things Happen.
  • You’Ll Know You’Re An Entrepreneur When You Decide To Become One The Decision Is Yours!
  • It’S Not About How You Want It…It’S About How Hard Work You’Re Willing To Work For It.
  • Entrepreneurs Must Be Willing To Be Misunderstood For Long Periods Of Time. – Jeff Bezos.
  • What Separates The Winners From The Losers In How A Person Reacts To Each New Twist Of Fate. ( Entrepreneur Quotes )
  • The Entrepreneur Always Searches For Change Responds To It And Exploits It As An Opportunity.
  • The Most Valuable Thing You Can Make Is A Mistake. You Can’T Learn Anything From Being Perfect.
  • Never Give Up. Today Is Hard, Tomorrow Will Br Worse, But The Day After Tomorrow Will Be Sunshine.
  • Entrepreneurs Are Willing To Work 80 Hours A Week To Avoid Working 40 Hours A Week – Lori Greiner.
  • Think Big And Don’T Listen To People Who Tell You It Can’T Be Done. Life’S Too Short To Think Small.
  • An Entrepreneur Tends To Bite Off A Little More Than He Can Chew Hping He’Ll Quickly Learn How To Chew It.
  • I Knew That If I Failed I Wouldn’t Regret That, But I Knew The One Thing I Might Regret Is Not Trying – Jeff Bezos. ( Entrepreneur Quotes )
  • If Somebody Offers You An Amazing Opportunity But You Are Not Sure You Can Do It, Say Yes Then Learn How To Do It Later !
  • Entrepreneurship Is Living A Few Years Of Your Life Like Most People Won’T, So That You Can Spend The Rest Of Your Life Like Most People Can’T.


Read More – Selfish Quotes

Read More – Sarcasm Quotes

Read More – Status About Life

As entrepreneurs, life can be incredibly rewarding. It requires courage, determination, and the will to take risks in order to succeed. Our selection of over 1500 entrepreneurial quotes of motivation has been carefully chosen to inspire, motivate and encourage entrepreneurs to keep pushing forward even when times get tough. Whether you need the motivation to stay focused or motivation to take that next big step forward, these sayings have got you covered – success does not happen overnight but with hard work, determination, and the right amount of motivation anything is achievable.

TAGS – Entrepreneur Quotes, Entrepreneur Quotes for Success, Entrepreneur Quotes for Motivation, Entrepreneur Quotes 2017, Entrepreneur Motivational Quotes

Leave a Comment

Download Image

 Please wait while your url is generating...